Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I like my hair, again!

I made a ridiculous call last month. I wanted my hair to be lighter, but not yellow. I grabbed the cutest hair color out of a box, and guess what color my hair turned! Yep....yellow. Internally, I have been very self conscious, even when some of my friends say that it is "getting better" with the continued hair washings. Today, I was done with it. I crossed my fingers that my hair gal Sandra could squeeze me in THIS MORNING! Thanks goodness it was early AND a Tuesday. THANKS Sandra!! I feel like me, again!

I posted this mainly to show my friends that I am back to normal. :-) Now, to think more about upcoming Father's Day! Have a great day.
~hurley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I also enjoy questions.
I apologize in advance for the word verification, but I am not a fan of SPAM, and it drives me nuts. I hope you are patient enough to "beat the word robot." Thanks, again!