Many see the light early on with babies, but there are still plenty of preconceived notions about kids. Here is my list of what I thought life would be like.
1. My kids will not eat McDonald's.
2. I will take my kids outdoors everyday.
3. My kids will brush their teeth daily.
4. Television will not be used, JUST so I can get work done.
5. My house will not look like a toy store.
6. I will never spank my kids.
7. I will read everyday to or with my kids.
8. I will make sure homework is completed on a Friday.
9. Using the "Mom Look" is all I will need for discipline.
10. I will not bribe my kids.
NOW, that I have three kids of my own, I am so much more realistic, but I still don't know all of the future boundaries I might fudge. What about you?
|Only 3 are mine. Yes, I was brave enough to take 5 to a museum, but not daily.|