Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Resolution for Women

A Woman's Study

This morning was my second meeting for a new women's study on my base in Texas. It is based both on the Courageous movie and the book The Resolution for Women by Priscilla Shirer. We went over the foreword of the book which can partially be explained in her trailer for the book/study. I am looking forward to reading a chapter a week, especially since the length of the chapters fit my life perfectly...short. She acknowledges that women juggle a lot, and this book can fit into your life comfortably, but make a much larger impression upon it.

If you want to start this study in your home or your church, contact Priscilla. If you want to do it on your own, utilize her web information. I look forward to the following weeks. It will be emotionally tough, yet rewarding. Here are the 13 Resolutions we will attempt to "learn" and live out.


Have a wonderful Wednesday!
~hurley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I also enjoy questions.
I apologize in advance for the word verification, but I am not a fan of SPAM, and it drives me nuts. I hope you are patient enough to "beat the word robot." Thanks, again!