Thursday, April 26, 2012

One More Kitchen Tip for Recycling/Trash

Fortunately for us, we have recycle pick up once a week, and it is pretty generous as far as what they will take. That makes me very happy. Although most of the time I wish my city recycle container was larger than my city trash container. With our "new" puppy Rosy, who is 7 months old, we needed a better way to use cans for disposing of things in our kitchen.
We were using our laundry room, but opening and closing the door every time was annoying. I headed to WalMart for flip lid cans and then used my trusty Cricut to help organize! Much better.
Now Rosy can watch the birds instead of the trash can.

Have a great Thursday!
~hurley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I also enjoy questions.
I apologize in advance for the word verification, but I am not a fan of SPAM, and it drives me nuts. I hope you are patient enough to "beat the word robot." Thanks, again!