Friday, March 23, 2012

Organize the Kids' Bathtub Toys

This is our kids' bathtub. I don't know why it bothers me, but I do not like seeing this mess. I came up with a way to hide AND organize their things out of sight. It may not be the prettiest solution, but it is hidden and functional.
I purchased a shower curtain organizer that adults use. They are supposed to hang from the curtain rings, but only adults can reach that high. I needed to lower it for my kiddos. In come my Dollar Tree bungee cords. When I attached them, I had to experiment with which ring to attach them to, so that when the curtain was open or closed, the organizer was not going to be scrunched or too spread out.
The bungee cords were pretty easy to hook onto the rings. They can also be removed very easily. We are a military family that moves a lot, so we don't have the luxury of fancy solutions, per se.
The kids enjoy seeing their toys and wash cloths at arms reach in see through pockets, and I love NOT seeing them. 
This photo is so much more soothing to me. Actually, it is even better when the curtain is fully closed, but I can't ask for the world, can I?
Do you have any tricks for hiding a mess in your kids' bathrooms?


Have a great Friday!
~hurley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I also enjoy questions.
I apologize in advance for the word verification, but I am not a fan of SPAM, and it drives me nuts. I hope you are patient enough to "beat the word robot." Thanks, again!